I'm using an istallation of 5.2. Everything's great except, when I enabled Tracking, I don't get the submenu?? The database tables were created successfully, and entries are being collected/stored. Yet submenu never shows for tracking? I've tried entering the admin-url of where tracking should be and I get a "do not have sufficient permissions" error. Even experimented with taking out the permissions check and conditional submenu display "if" with no luck. Any ideas??
March 6, 2005
I'll send you an email in short while…stay tuned.
Edit: in case email wasn't working, here are a few thoughts:
- Are you 100% sure that the two new database tables haven been installed properly?
- "Enable Database Tracking" is checked?
- When unchecking the above and re-checking it (don't forget to "update settings"), does it
show the message:
"Found existing cforms tracking tables with … records" ?
- Are you running any plugins that support User Role Management?
- When you disable/re-enable cforms, still no Tracking page?
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3744
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)