Registration is currently disabled.
Please replace the ??? with your data!
- Your URL: http://www.parisbypod.com/contact-us/
- The browser used: Firefox 188.8.131.52
- cforms version: 6.5
- Your Wordpress version: 2.3.1
I have a problem in my form : I am redirected to the homepage while I didn't ask for it.
After sending a comment on the form I have the following sequence:
- I see the "thank you " message => this is ok
- the form no longer appears => this is ok
- I am redirected to the page "http://parisbypod.com/#usermessagea" => this is not OK
In fact, I expected to remain on the same page.
Did I miss something in the configuration ?
Here is some information :
- browser = Firefox 184.108.40.206
- URL = http://www.parisbypod.com/contact-us/
- cforms version = 6.5
- plugins = podpress, exec-php, akismet, nextgengallery, rolemanager, social-bookmarks
- in my Meta Tags :<base href="http://www.parisbypod.com/"
- in Wordpress I have activated the option "Date and name based" for Permalinks
- In the form settings, I have checked the option "Hide form after successful submission"
Last but not least : when I uncheck "AJAX" it works fine, I have no redirection to homepage. So I guess this is related to AJAX, at least to some extent.
March 6, 2005
Here it is, it's again AJAX enabled.
Thanks for such a quick answer !
(no hurry, the website is not yet in production)
March 6, 2005
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3659
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6398)