Registration is currently disabled.
Hi. Thanks in advance for your help!
You have a great plugin here but for some reason I'm having difficulties with redirects, admin email and confirmation emails – meanwhile tracking works great!
I was having issues with the form hanging. After much troubleshooting I found that once I disabled (and then re-enabled) ajax the hanging issue stopped.
I am currently having no success with redirect and have not had one successful admin or confirmation email sent.
Site has not been promoted/published so I would prefer to send you and email separately if you need that information.
Here's what I have tried:
- Default theme
- Isolating cforms plugin (deactivating others)
- Re-installing cforms
- Clear browser cache, restarting browser/compter
- Toggle various options (show entries on dashboard, Ajax enabled, Hide form on successful submission, etc)
- WP SMTP test (worked)
- Checked SPAM/Trash folders in email client and webmail
- Set redirect to popular site (http://www.cnn.com)
- Change admin and from addresses
- Toggle enable/disable: tracking, admin email, redirect, etc..)
What I have not tried (successfully)
- No success setting up external smtp
- Have not checked whether provider (zippy kid) mail() function has any limitations
I'm using cForms ii 14.5+
and Wordpress 3.6.1
Wordpress is installed in the root directory.
any help is much appreciated!!
Issue has been fixed!
I contacted the host provider outlining the same problem and steps I have taken. They wrote back saying the mail() function was disabled. After enabling mail the forms work perfectly.
I am having the same problem, can you kindly provide some details how you fixed this please?
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3693
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)