Registration is currently disabled.
Great plug-in Oliver. I really appreciate using it.
Here are the 2 issues I'm having:
1. Multiple Lines of Text force a left to right scrolling when read in Outlook. Do you happen to know if this is strictly an Outlook issue? Is there any way to set the width of that field?
2. I'm having difficulty understanding the Text Message vs. HTML Message receiving option. Ideally, I'd just like text, however when I uncheck the HTML I get no message. Any thoughts?
March 6, 2005
Hm, good question I'll have to look into that. A quick test with 15-20 lines worked fine, the width of the opened email determined the linebreaks of the text nicely. What you'r URL? Do you have a CC option to test?
I know this part I need to make a bit clearer – v5.3. Generally, admin emails will always be sent out…
- with a TXT message part ("header" if you will)
- optionally including the preformatted form input, added at the bottom of the TXT part
- optionally including the preformatted form input, added at the bottom of the HTML part
If you do not want HTML formatted emails, clear the HTML message part field (checking or unchecking preformatted form input doesn't make a difference).
If you do not want all the form data sent to you via email you can uncheck preformatted form input and only choose, selectively, which of the form fields to send by adding custom variables to the TXT (and HTML) message part. This is meant for long input forms that are tracked via DB Tracking and where te form admin just wants to be informed of a new entry with a bit of information.
Hope this makes sense.
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3661
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6398)