Registration is currently disabled.
First let me say that this plugin is the bomb diggity Anyway here are the facts as I present them to the court.
- cforms 14.6
- Wordpress 3.5.1
- Dynamic forms are not populating data in email or in tracking db. I tried a dynamic form with some of the fields pulling data from posts. That is the reason I needed to create a dynamic form in the first place. I then tried the basic one in help when the first one didn't work. Neither worked and both displayed the same symptom as stated in topic.
- All other non dynamic forms work properly. That includes populated email and db.
- I have nothing going on in my-functions.
- I tried creating with non custom fields as well so the label was something like field1-1 instead of First-Name. Same issue
- Just a note that when I called the function like insert_custom_cform($array, '1') and not insert_custom_cform($array,'') it does not follow the rules of form 1 and also fails to submit. Not sure if that has anything to do with my issue. Maybe some underlying db settings thing.
- I see nothing strange in logs or in web error console.
- I deactivated other plugins (only wptouch was running)
- Works with same theme on Macbook (Mountain Lion)
- PHP5 is enabled and the site works just fine in all other aspects
Thanks in advance
Some more tidbits
- It works fine on Macbook but not godaddy
- Godaddy I tried a standard base wordpress install with generic theme. No go.
- I do not have any weird godaddy plugins
- If I change line 1074 (cforms_validate) from true to false – then it works just fine. I am not sure what this does downstream.
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3656
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6398)