Please replace the ??? with your data!
- Your URL: http://younesbounhar.com/index.php
- The browser used: firefox
- cforms version: 6.5
- Your Wordpress version: 2.3.1
_I have set up an order form using cformII and the way it works now is that the user has to manually enter the name of the ordered photograph http://younesbounhar.com/prints/. What I would like to do, is for cforms to integrate that automatically. And here is where it gets hairy:
My phoos are all displayed using simpleviewer, so when users access them, the photos are not displayed with a unique url. What I can do is insert an ?id command in the url from the photograph thatlinks to the order form…(see http://younesbounhar.com/galleries/mountains/ the "ORDER HERE" link next to "backlit beauty).
I hope I am making sense..
March 6, 2005
There are two different ways to do it:
- Via GET "preset, calling the form parameterized, e.g.:
- Via POST, then you'd have to make you flash app "send a form" to the order page and have the order page create the order form dynamically (using dynamic, ad-hoc cforms)
1) is easy and quick, but people could change the field content (despite making the field read-only, simply via the URL)
2) takes some PHP coding, possibly changes on the flash side, but it would not permit the user to change the field (if made read-only)
Thanks a million for your follow-up…man that's some great support you offer here! Solution #1 works fine for me (i know ZERO php code ).
It was also fun seeing your photography, very different from my style but really well done(I would have no clue as to how to shoot food…can't even use a flash )your site is truly "delicious".
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Guest Posters: 3714
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)