Registration is currently disabled.
I just upload my website to a live domain. The captcha worked perfectly before the move. Now the captcha and the captcha refresh do not work.
When I opened the cformsII > global settings > Captcha image settings
I found these warnings, but do not know how to fix:
Warning: opendir(/home/azraflag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cforms/captchafonts/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/azraft/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cforms/cforms-global-settings.php on line 884
Warning: opendir(/home/azraflag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cforms/captchabg/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/azraft/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cforms/cforms-global-settings.php on line 884
Figured it out, I needed to do the restore per the directions on the FAQ:
How do I migrate/move cforms to a new site?
- Backup your cforms settings (under Global-Settings Tab/Backup)
- Copy/Move cforms plugin folder to new site
- Activate cforms (if already activated, toggle status!)
- Check/Adjust abspath.php for correct path (in your cforms folder)
- Check/Adjust js/cforms.js for correct path (var sajax_uri =…)
Clear your browser cache etc.
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3659
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6398)