Please replace the ??? with your data!
- Your URL: http://llusm2011.com/?page_id=94
- The browser used: Firefox 188.8.131.52 (for mac)
- cforms version: 7.2
- Your Wordpress version: 2.3.2
As you can see from my site above, I'm trying to make it so that my classmates can register for Anatomy Review sessions with the teachers. However, at this point, registration only entails the teacher getting an e-mail and me manually removing the review session time once 7 people have signed up. Is there a way to insert some function into the different times for the review session so that when a review session is chosen 7 times, the option is AUTOMATICALLY no longer available? I can understand stuff pretty well, but I'm no where near a programmer.
March 6, 2005
That'd be only possible if you chose cforms dynamic form feature, however, this would require quite a bit of PHP and MySQL skills.
Another option, albeit a little less elegant would be to
- create a form for each session
- each form will have a limit of 7 submitted and recorded entries
- the user will start from an entry page offering 7 links to 7 individual pages, each owning the respective form for the given session
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3744
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)