Absurdly good plugin; I use it a ton! Thank you very much in advance.
I am having two issues:
1. tracking is stuck on "processing please wait"
2. I don't see where the attachments are stored in the db.
- The site was set up on a dev server, then moved.
- Emails and attachments are being sent with no issues
- abspath was updated
- upload directory was updated
- entries are showing up in the db
What I have tried:
So, back to the beginning.
a. I would like to be able to view this page
b. I would like to know how the attachments can be accessed via the tracking feature (if it comes up). I don't see a field in the DB for "attachment path"
Thank you very much in advance.
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3739
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)