Registration is currently disabled.
Please replace the ??? with your data!
- URL to the FORM: http://???
- The browser used: ???
- cforms version: ???
- Your Wordpress version: ???
_Hi all ,
I wonder how is it possible to display on my wordpress blog data posted with a form created with cforms .
Here's an example page , something like this is what i'd like to do :
Thanks a lot
March 6, 2005
- turn on cforms DB tracking
- setup a form and include it on a page/post
- add a new page template (see WP.org for howto)
- edit new template by adding PHP code:
- add the cforms API call to retrieve all or partial data (see your cforms Help page for examples)
- run a foreach() loop to iterate through the return array from 4.1.
- apply formatting to meet your reqs
I also had same requirements. so I did as mentioned by Oliver. I created the new template and added the code as given in cforms Help page. But I don't see any data coming on the page.
I wonder what I am missing here.
Thanks in advance.
March 6, 2005
I success in puting in a page datas from cforms fieldset. But I'm trying to display each new cforms datas (with picture uploaded) in a new post. And I can't find how do that and how to be able to do that automatically.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks by advance.
Hi there, I have the same problem!
I created an awesome looking form (great – > thanks) but how do I display that form on one of my pages or in the blog. Oliver's process is not quite clear to me…
i have exactly the same problem … We need a talentued and kind personn to help us .
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3552
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6398)