Please replace the ??? with your data!
- Your URL: http://bydesignpartners.com
- The browser used: ff184.108.40.206/ie6 windows
- cforms version: 8.5
- Your Wordpress version: 2.5.1
i really want to use this plugin… but… it's not really good form to put hacks into the actual style sheet. Better to set up another style sheet to add those using IE conditional comments.
I'd highly suggest providing style sheets, but do two things:
1) allow the user to copy said styles to their own style.css file and check some option to indicate using the wp default style sheet
2) let the user copy a style sheet and images into their theme, then point to it in the form's options page.
I dont know what the total solution is – but hacks in the style sheet is bad form… as time passes, browsers change and what you think is fixed with that hack becomes a problem down the line.
March 6, 2005
The provided style sheets are simply a place to start, feel free to modify to your own needs.
the 'hacks in stylesheets' debate is an old one, but a perfectly valid way to encompass the vast differences amongst the browsers (which shouldn't be there to begin with).
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3745
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)