Registration is currently disabled.
- browser (and version) you're using : FF, latest version
- URL of the site/page in question: click
- cforms version: latest one
- possibly other plugins that might interfere: not sure
- the actual error message (e.g. use Firebug): no error
My question is if you look on the page the form doesn't look that great, I don't like how the feild names are on the side, I'd like them on top of the textbox, I tried editing the CSS but it's a little confusing, I read the pdf guide, but there's nothing that allows me to change the position of the text (i think).
When I used firebug, I was able to change it, but fire bug's code is totally different then whats in the css file, I can't just copy the code from firebug and post it in a page. Well, I can but then the form doesn't work.
March 6, 2005
Most Users Ever Online: 959
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3693
Newest Members: juredujmovic, dreamkeeper, rajattyagi, wrokaa, lukass
Moderators: Paul (421), cnymike (8), sonika (95)
Administrators: Oliver (6400), Nicky (3)